- How digital and networked do yourproduction, logistics and office buildings have to be?
- What data is required for cost-efficient operation? Can the buildings and production systems provide the required data?
- Will you get all the data you need for sustainability reporting?
- Is the building services equipment suitable for higher-level networking?
- Which digitization modules are best suited to your needs?
- Is your IT infrastructure fit for the Internet of Things (IoT) and the media technology of the future?
- Would your buildings withstand a penetration test?
- How can processes be optimized through digitization of Corporate Real Estate Management (CREM)?
In a smart production building, it’s not the number of sensors that matters, but the added value for the company, its customers, employees and service providers. So the design is always based on a digitization strategy: To ensure that a property or production site is developed and used in line with your needs, we check the existing technology (IT and technical infrastructure, networking capability, cybersecurity, etc.) in terms of its digital readiness.