Customized Smart Buildings
- User requirements
- Data protection
- Frequent updates
- High costs
- Building’s technical obsoletion by the time it is completed.
At Drees & Sommer, we do not see digital technologies as an end in themselves: Rather, they are about improving processes and user experience, ensuring sustainable operation of the property, and enabling new business models. For this reason, a Customized Smart Building is precisely tailored to the needs of its users. It can reliably monitor and control the processes that take place inside it, creating economic and environmental added value for all parties involved.
- Definition of digitization requirements for your construction projects
- Holistic energy and cost efficiency solutions
- Cost-benefit analysis for digitization
- Supply chain management
- Integration of artificial intelligence
- Data analysis and optimization processes
Our team of experts work with you to develop a digitization strategy. We support you in the development of new business models and planning, from construction through to commissioning. In doing so, we take into account your requirements, existing business models, possible business changes, and your company’s untapped potential. We collaborate with established companies, but also with young companies, to ensure we always have access to the latest technological developments. Our goal is to continuously improve the user experience for our customers and all other stakeholders.